Friday, September 2, 2011

Ain't It Purty?

Some stuff I can't live without:

I have officially fallen in love with Terani Couture.  It's cheese'n awesome!  Here's one of my particular favorites.  The colors simply take my breath away!
Isn't it just so adorably funky?  Even the model looks excited being in that dress! ;D

I've also become addicted to Basically Me.  They were at America's Mart this summer and I couldn't get enough.  Look at some of these oh-so-cute pieces!




This last one is probably a name you'll recognize: Betsey Johnson.  She and I both share a love for Marilyn Monroe.  And awesome stuff.  And pink.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment. I'm glad you love this stuff as much as I do, kirstyb! By the way, I checked out your blog and loved it. I'm now a proud follower! :)

    ReplyDelete