Tuesday, October 4, 2011

True Birds Jewelry

I was scanning the jewelry in TJ Maxx today when I came across a few precious pieces.  Every single one was made by True Birds, my favorite jewelry makers on the planet.  It hit me that there are poor souls in this life that have no clue what True Birds is.  So, I thought I would share with you, you would share with other people, and they would share with other people the beauty of these accessories, and together we would inform every one of the True Birds phenomenon!  Now, the thing about True Birds is that every piece is a miniature object, like a hot air balloon or compass.  The best part is that you can interact with most of them!  Here's what I mean:






I own the harmonica, and let me tell you, it's pretty sweet. :)

I'm not the only one who loves this stuff.  Celebrities like it, too!  Recently, Taylor Swift was spotted wearing the same piece my mom owns!



To gawk at more lovely jewelry, go to:


No comments:

Post a Comment