Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Whew!  This time of year is always crazy, but it's always a blast.  However, I have had no time to post anything since last year.  Haha, I crack myself up.  Plus, the internet enjoys my suffering, so it has taken the oppertunity to slash my connection to it, making any chance of a quick post impossible.  At least I occasionally get access.  So, Merry Late Christmas and Happy Past New Year!


This is from a past Christmas, before I began blogging.  It's another one of those trace the model, design your own dress kind of things.




You may wonder why I'm showing you a box.  A present.  With a handle.  Here's why.  It's no present.  It's a cheddarlicious PURSE.  A purse that is without a doubt carried wherever I go during the holidays.  It's made by the brand Hartstrings, and it's the perfect accessory!




Fireworks to ring off the New Year!

Okay, so I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but if it'll suit your fancy, I'll attempt one.  My 2012 New Year's Resolution is... TO POST MORE OFTEN!  Lame, but I would like to take more time to post on this blog.  So you guys are going to have to hold me to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment