Monday, June 30, 2014

Toodles... FOR NOW

Hello all.  Due to life getting in the way, I have, as I'm sure you've noticed, neglected this blog for quite some time.  I never gave a proper good-bye, and I feel like that was unfair to my followers, even if I only have a few.  Besides, anyone who comes across this page should at least know what's up.

So, life is still enough for me right now. I don't have time to maintain this blog for the time being.  I would say that I am most likely to pick up the blogging habit in a couple years (a long while away, I know) when I graduate. I have definitely grown, and have improved my drawing skills and fashion sense and picture taking, etc.  Geez, even my music tastes have changed.  This blog reflects the younger me, so, perhaps this little blog will get a nice and much needed reboot when that fateful day comes.

I do want you guys to be able to know that I am still living and breathing and drawing and styling and such.  So, if you would like to keep up with me or ask me any questions or get a glimpse into my personal life, you can follow me on Instagram:

www.instagram.com/golly_miss_molly


Thank you so much for all the support you've given me.  When I logged on today, I was amazed at all the views and reactions I'd received while absent.  It's a wonderful feeling.  Thank you again, and I'll see you soon.

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment